Welcome to Big Bear Bikes

Keeping you up to date all things biking in this amazing part of the country. There will be fun stuff (yey!), some serious stuff (boo!), some news, some pics and some random goings on in the world of Big Bear Bikes.

Sunday 13 March 2011

Downhill Racer - What's Will doing this season?

What’s Will doing this season?


Last year was my first year of downhill racing and an awesome year it turned out to be, but this year is sure to be even better.  After months of anticipation I am now entered into the Halo British Down Hill Series and I can’t wait!  The series will take me to Wales and Scotland, including the world cup track at Fort William. I’m also hoping to enter the Northern Downhill champs racing at my local track in Hamsterly Forest to finish the season off. 


Once again I’ll be riding for Big Bear Bikes who provided me with the personal and technical support and equipment which made 2010 such a great year, it wouldn’t have been the same without them. This year I move up into Youth category ….. faster competitors and far more entries so it’s sure to be a tough season - bring it on. 


These are my race dates and all are fully booked already:


1 20th March     Nant Gwrtheyrn             UCI Cat 2         
2 10th April       Moelfre                        UCI Cat 2         
3 29th May        Glen Coe                      UCI Cat 2        
4 26th June       Llangollen                    UCI Cat 2         
5 11th Sept       Fort William                  UCI Cat 2

6 24th July        Llangollen - The 2011 National Championship



All the best
Will Hugill



No comments:

Post a Comment