Welcome to Big Bear Bikes

Keeping you up to date all things biking in this amazing part of the country. There will be fun stuff (yey!), some serious stuff (boo!), some news, some pics and some random goings on in the world of Big Bear Bikes.

Monday 7 March 2011

Save Out Forests Celebration - Sunday 20th March, No Parking Charges


Dear David

Thank you for confirming that you will attend the forestry celebration and ramble that I am organising in Dalby Forest at 11am on Sunday 20 March.  As you know, we will meet at Dalby Forest Visitor Centre.  I have been told that there will be no parking charge for 20 March.

I have been contacted by a few people who wish to attend but who are in need of transport on the day.  If you will have any space available in your car and would be happy to give someone else a lift.  I would be very grateful if you could let me know.  It would be helpful if you could tell me how many spaces you will have available, where you will be driving from and provide a contact telephone number for me to pass on.  I will try to match up willing drivers with people who live near them.  You can contact my Parliamentary Assistant Martin Leay by email at martin.leay@parliament.uk or by telephone on 020 7219 6824.

It looks like there will be a good attendance on 20 March and I am pleased that you are able to join me for the ramble.  Confirmed speakers include Mary Creagh (Labour Shadow Secretary of State for Food, Environment and Rural Affairs), Mick Hoban from the Forestry Commission, and me.

There will be walks of different lengths on the day - there will be a shorter one of 1 or 2 miles on flat ground and then a longer one for those who want to walk a bit further.  There will be foresters available on the day to lead the different walks.

I look forward to seeing you on 20 March.

Yours sincerely,
Hugh Bayley electronic signature.jpg
Hugh Bayley
Labour MP for York Central

No comments:

Post a Comment